Welcome to Yoder’s, a favorite gathering place in Centreville, Michigan.
If you’re looking for fun things to do in St. Joseph County, Michigan, Yoder’s Country Market should be at the top of your list! Located in the county seat just down the road from the St. Joseph County Courthouse, Yoder’s is a family-friendly deli, bakery, salad bar, donut shop and market! We are pleased to offer quality products, clean facilities, and a friendly staff that makes you feel welcome. We hope you enjoy your time with us.
Jon, the owner of Yoder’s, is known far and wide for his excellent grilled meats. Each weekday we offer a different specialty including:
- Monday – Boneless Chicken Breasts & Thighs; Beef-N-Noodles, Mashed Potatoes & Buttered Corn
- Tuesday – Smoked Hamburgers (until 1:00), 1/4# Hebrew National Hot Dog or Miller’s Chicken Brat, Jumbo Chicken Legs, & Potato Wedges
- Wednesday – BBQ Chicken Wings, Lasagna with Breadstick, Loaded Baked Potato, & Garlic Redskin Mashed Potatoes
- Thursday – BBQ Chicken Halves, Cheesy Potatoes, Tacos/Chipotle Bowl & Green Beans
- Friday – Jon’s famous BBQ Baby-Back Ribs, Cowboy Beans, Mac-N-Cheese & Chicken Pot Pie
- Saturday – BBQ Chicken Wings & Loaded Baked Potatoes
…and every day we make Sub Sandwiches (with our homemade Sub Buns) just the way you like them, or try our Panini Sandwiches or enjoy our delicious BBQ Pulled-Pork Sandwiches that fill you up and leave you happy.
In addition to our wonderful grilled meats some of our other specialties include:
- Donuts – Made fresh daily
- Bakery – Home-made goods including pies, breads, cookies, bars and more!
- Home-made salads
- Fresh salad bar – All ingredients are prepared daily!
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday: 6:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 6:00am – 4:00pm
Customer Service Hours: Monday thru Saturday – 8:00am – 4:00pm