Welcome to Yoder’s, a favorite gathering place in Centreville, Michigan.
If you’re looking for fun things to do in St. Joseph County, Michigan, Yoder’s Country Market should be at the top of your list! Located in the county seat just down the road from the St. Joseph County Courthouse, Yoder’s is a family-friendly deli, bakery, salad bar, donut shop and market! We are pleased to offer quality products, clean facilities, and a friendly staff that makes you feel welcome. We hope you enjoy your time with us.
Jon, the owner of Yoder’s, is known far and wide for his excellent grilled meats. Each weekday we offer a different specialty including:
- Monday – Boneless Chicken Breasts & Thighs; Beef or Turkey Manhattans
- Tuesday – Smoked Hamburgers, Pork Burgers, Chicken Legs, Chicken Cordon Bleu & Loaded Potatoes
- Wednesday – BBQ Chicken Wings, Poor Man’s Steak, Mashed Potatoes, & Hot Veggie
- Thursday – BBQ Chicken Halves, Cheesy Potatoes, & Green Beans / Taco Bar
- Friday – Jon’s famous BBQ Baby-Back Ribs, Cowboy Beans, Mac-N-Cheese & Chicken Pot Pie
- Saturday – BBQ Chicken Wings
…and every day we make sub sandwiches just the way you like them, or try our panini sandwiches or enjoy our delicious BBQ pulled-pork sandwiches that fill you up and leave you happy.
In addition to our wonderful grilled meats some of our other specialties include:
- Donuts – Made fresh daily
- Bakery – Home-made goods including pies, breads, cookies, bars and more!
- Home-made salads
- Fresh salad bar – All ingredients are prepared daily!
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday: 6:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 6:00am – 4:00pm
Customer Service Hours: Monday thru Saturday – 8:00am – 4:00pm